|You are NOT YET logged in.Owners without a registered user name and password should click 'Request Access' and fill in the requested information to get an account. Access requests are reviewed for correctness before approval. If you already have an account, click 'Log In' for secure access to Association information.|
Volunteering In and Around Lakepointe
Want to get involved in Lakepointe? There are many opportunities to do so. Take a look at the current committees and see if one interests you; if so, reach out to the Committee Chair or President. It's a great way to meet your neighbors and take an active part in our community. Each committee will have a Chairperson and a BOD liaison.
Committees: Please note that partial 2021-2022 Committee information is included below.
The Board will rely on Committees to assist with the day to day affairs of the Association. A committee is comprised of two BOD members and one owner or three BOD members and two owners. Committees report up to the BOD. For special projects, additional owners/residents may be enlisted to accomplish a task.
|Committee||Committee Chairperson||BOD Member||BOD Member||Committee Member||Committee Member||Special Projects Team Member|
|Landscaping||Sue Clavio|| Robin Nemer||Dan Berkshire||Sue Moran||Gayle Moran|
|Buildings & Grounds||Dan Berkshire||Lynne Reilly||Dave Wanshek|
|Rules & Regulations||Robin Nemer|| Sue Clavio||Dan Berkshire||Dave Wanshek||TBA|
Beach & Waterfront
|Denise DeHesus||Dan Berkshire||Lynne Reilly|| Jeff Aistars||Jeff Burton|
|Brad Hill|| Tim Oxley||Denise DeHesus||Denise Haire||Jeff Burton||Carl Waggoner|
|Marina||Lynne Reilly||Brad Hill||Dan Berkshire||Colleen Thoma|
|Tim Oxley|| Denise DeHesus||Phil Andino|
Here are some details about Committee activities, as well as some of our special projects:
• Buildings and Grounds--Maintains the condition of the buildings roads and walkways.
• Beach / Waterfront Committee--Maintains the condition of the lakefront and beach.
• Finance Committe--Reviews and analyzes the budget and expense along with the Board.
• Landscape Committee--Reviews trees, plantings and overseas the contractor for lawn care.
• Marina Committee--This committee involves arranging the safety of our Marina and Kayak area, including setup and breakdown of the docks, planning the Marina parties, and addressing boater issues.
• Pool Committee--Ensures the pool is operated safely. Pool Attendants are hired to take care of cleaning the pool and being on duty (they are not lifeguards). Residents sometimes get hired as Pool Attendants. Residents often volunteer for pool pass distribution and planning pool events.
• Rules and Regulations--Reviews Rules and recommends changes to the Board for ensuring consistency to current practice and to laws/regulations.
Community Social Events (many are resident planned)
Lakepointe Flag Team (placement of American Flags in our community for patriotic holidays)
Parkways: Barb Cygan, Bob Haire,Tricia and Pete Hupperich, Marcia McWilliams, Arlene Meyer, Janet Plumeri, Denise Pryzbylski, Ann Tapar, and Colleen and Marty Thoma, Barb Trumbull
Lakefront Buildings and Pool House: Bob Haire, Tim Oxley and maintenance staff
Marina Flagpole: Dave Tapar and Carl Waggoner
Memorial Day Flag Ceremony: Jim Homan, USMC, Retired, and Carl Waggoner
Block Captains for 194 Units BLOCK CAPTAIN FACILITATOR Bob Haire – 284 Oak Bluff Court (847-702-3888)